- Formula: C10H16N2
- Molecular weight: 164.2474
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QNGVNLMMEQUVQK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 93-05-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: p-Phenylenediamine, N,N-diethyl-; p-(Diethylamino)aniline; p-Amino-N,N-diethylaniline; p-Aminodiethylaniline; N,N-Diethyl-p-phenylenediamine; N,N-Diethyl-4-aminoaniline; 4-(Diethylamino)aniline; 4-Amino-N,N-diethylaniline; N,N-Diethyl-1,4-phenylenediamine; N,N-diethyl-p-phenylendiamine; Diethyl-p-phenylenediamine; Diethyl-para-phenylenediamine; DPD; 1,4-Benzenediamine, N1,N1-diethyl-; N,N-Diethyl-1,4-benzenediamine; NSC 147488
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
|Tboil||534.2||K||N/A||Weast and Grasselli, 1989|
Reduced pressure boiling point
|Tboil (K)||Pressure (bar)||Reference|
|388.7||0.007||Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., 1990|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., 1990
Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., Catalog Handbook of Fine Chemicals, Aldrich Chemical Company, Inc., Milwaukee WI, 1990, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.