- Formula: C5H6O
- Molecular weight: 82.1005
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BZKFMUIJRXWWQK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 930-30-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Cyclopenten-3-one; Cyclopentenone; 2-Cyclopentenone; 3-Cyclopenten-2-one; 2-Cyclopentenone-1; cyclopenten-2-one
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert C. Dunbar
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: Na+ + C5H6O = (Na+ C5H6O)
Free energy of reaction
|rG° (kcal/mol)||T (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|25.8||298.||IMRE||McMahon and Ohanessian, 2000||Anchor alanine=39.89|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
McMahon and Ohanessian, 2000
McMahon, T.B.; Ohanessian, G., An Experimental and Ab Initio Study of the Nature of the Binding in Gas-Phase Complexes of Sodium Ions, Chem. Eur. J., 2000, 6, 16, 2931, https://doi.org/10.1002/1521-3765(20000818)6:16<2931::AID-CHEM2931>3.0.CO;2-7 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
T Temperature rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.