- Formula: C9H6O2
- Molecular weight: 146.1427
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZYGHJZDHTFUPRJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 91-64-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2H-1-Benzopyran-2-one; cis-o-Coumarinic acid lactone; o-Hydroxycinnamic acid lactone; Benzo-«alpha»-pyrone; Coumarinic anhydride; Rattex; Tonka bean camphor; 1,2-Benzopyrone; 2-Propenoic acid, 3-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-, «delta»-lactone; 2H-Benzo[b]pyran-2-one; o-Hydroxycinnamic lactone; Cinnamic acid, o-hydroxy-, «delta»-lactone; Cumarin; 2-Oxo-1,2-benzopyran; 2H-1-Benzopyran, 2-oxo-; o-Hydroxyzimtsaure-lacton; Kumarin; NCI C07103; NSC 8774; 2H-Chromen-2-one
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Lee's RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Heat rate (K/min)||4.|
|Initial hold (min)||2.|
|Final hold (min)|
|Reference||Knobloch and Engewald, 1993|
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Knobloch and Engewald, 1993
Knobloch, T.; Engewald, W., Identification of some polar polycyclic compounds in emissions from brown-coal-fired residential stoves, J. Hi. Res. Chromatogr., 1993, 16, 4, 239-242, https://doi.org/10.1002/jhrc.1240160407 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Lee's RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.