- Formula: C10H8O
- Molecular weight: 144.1699
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KJCVRFUGPWSIIH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 90-15-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-Naphthol; α-Hydroxynaphthalene; α-Naphthol; Basf Ursol ERN; C.I. Oxidation Base 33; C.I. 76605; Durafur Developer D; Fouramine ERN; Fourrine ERN; Fourrine 99; Furro ER; Nako TRB; Tertral ERN; Ursol ERN; Zoba ERN; 1-Hydroxynaphthalene; NSC 9586
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLUTION (SATURATED IN CCl4 FOR 4000-1340 CM-1, SATURATED IN CS2 FOR 1370-600 CM-1); BECKMAN IR-7 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.