- Formula: C10H14O
- Molecular weight: 150.2176
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MGSRCZKZVOBKFT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 89-83-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenol, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-; p-Cymen-3-ol; Thyme camphor; 2-Isopropyl-5-methylphenol; 3-Hydroxy-p-cymene; 3-Methyl-6-isopropylphenol; 5-Methyl-2-isopropylphenol; 6-Isopropyl-m-cresol; 6-Isopropyl-3-methylphenol; m-Cresol, 6-isopropyl-; p-Cymene, 3-hydroxy-; Phenol, 2-isopropyl-5-methyl-; Thymic acid; 1-Hydroxy-5-methyl-2-isopropylbenzene; 1-Methyl-3-hydroxy-4-isopropylbenzene; 3-p-Cymenol; 3-Hydroxy-1-methyl-4-isopropylbenzene; 5-Methyl-2-isopropyl-1-phenol; 5-Methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)phenol; Isopropyl-m-cresol; m-Thymol; 2-Hydroxy-1-isopropyl-4-methylbenzene; NSC 11215; 2-Isopropyl-5-methylphenol (thymol); Isopropyl cresol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.