- Formula: C18H15ISn
- Molecular weight: 476.926
- CAS Registry Number: 894-09-7
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C18H15Sn+||8.6 ± 0.2||I||El||Chambers and Glockling, 1970|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Chambers and Glockling, 1970
Chambers, D.B.; Glockling, F., Electron impact determination of heats of formation and bond energies in triphenyltin compounds, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 1970, 4, 150. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.