Triphenyl lead iodide
- Formula: C18H15IPb
- Molecular weight: 565.4
- CAS Registry Number: 894-07-5
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||130.1 ± 0.4||kJ/mol||ME||Golovanova, Sitonina, et al., 1988||Based on data from 298. - 398. K. See also Butler, Carson, et al., 1976.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Golovanova, Sitonina, et al., 1988
Golovanova, O.F.; Sitonina, G.V.; Pepekin, v.I.; Korsunskii, B.L.; Dubovitskii, F.I., Kinetic and thermochemical studies of N-nitro and N-nitrosomorpholine, Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci., 1988, 881-886. [all data]
Butler, Carson, et al., 1976
Butler, R.S.; Carson, A.S.; Laye, P.G.; Steele, W.V., Thermochemical studies on the halogenation of tetraphenyllead, The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 1976, 8, 12, 1153-1158, https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9614(76)90122-1 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.