- Formula: C9H12O
- Molecular weight: 136.1910
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JCHJBEZBHANKGA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 874-63-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,5-Dimethylanisole; Benzene, 1-methoxy-3,5-dimethyl-; 3,5-Dimethylanizole; Anisole, 3,5-dimethyl
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Apiezon L||Apiezon L||SE-30|
|Column length (m)||2.|
|Substrate||Chromatone N AW DNCS||Chromatone N AW DNCS||Chromosorb W AW DMCS (80-100 mesh)|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978||Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978||Cook and Raushel, 1972|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal, Notes
Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978
Bogoslovsky, Yu.N.; Anvaer, B.I.; Vigdergauz, M.S., Chromatographic constants in gas chromatography (in Russian), Standards Publ. House, Moscow, 1978, 192. [all data]
Cook and Raushel, 1972
Cook, L.E.; Raushel, F.M., Calculation of retention indices for benzene and benzene derivatives on the basis of molecular structure, J. Chromatogr., 1972, 65, 3, 556-559, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)85001-3 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.