- Formula: C6H8S
- Molecular weight: 112.193
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JCCCMAAJYSNBPR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 872-55-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Ethylthiophene; 2-Ethylthiophenol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Victor Talrose, Eugeny B. Stern, Antonina A. Goncharova, Natalia A. Messineva, Natalia V. Trusova, Margarita V. Efimkina
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Source||Gol'dfarb, Litvinov, et al., 1963|
|Owner||INEP CP RAS, NIST OSRD|
Collection (C) 2007 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||INSTITUTE OF ENERGY PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, RAS|
|Source reference||RAS UV No. 188|
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, Notes
Gol'dfarb, Litvinov, et al., 1963
Gol'dfarb, Y.L.; Litvinov, V.P.; Petukhov, v.A.; Yakovlev, I.P., Study in the series of thiphene. Communication 4. On the quantative product distribution obtained during cyclization of 5-ethyl-2-acetonylmercaptothiophene in th epressure of aluminum chloride, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1963, 1627-1631. [all data]
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.