- Formula: C12H14O4
- Molecular weight: 222.2372
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FLKPEMZONWLCSK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 84-66-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, diethyl ester; Phthalic acid, diethyl ester; o-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, diethyl ester; Anozol; Ethyl phthalate; Neantine; Palatinol A; Phthalol; Placidol E; Solvanol; Unimoll DA; Diethyl-1,2-benzenedicarboxylate; Diethyl-o-phthalate; Diethylester kyseliny ftalove; Estol 1550; NCI-C60048; Phthalsaeurediaethylester; Rcra waste number U088; Diethyl ester of 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid; DEP; Kodaflex DEP; 1,2-diethyl phthalate; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, 1,2-diethyl ester; NSC 8905; o-Bis(ethoxycarbonyl)benzene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Donald R. Burgess, Jr.
|fH°gas||-158.1||kcal/mol||N/A||Baroody and Carpenter, 1972||Value computed using «DELTA»fHliquid° value of -753.08 kj/mol from Baroody and Carpenter, 1972 and «DELTA»vapH° value of 91.7±4.6 kj/mol from missing citation.|
|fH°gas||-163.8 ± 3.1||kcal/mol||N/A||Medard and Thomas, 1952||Value computed using «DELTA»fHliquid° value of -777±12 kj/mol from Medard and Thomas, 1952 and «DELTA»vapH° value of 91.7±4.6 kj/mol from missing citation.|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Baroody and Carpenter, 1972
Baroody, E.E.; Carpenter, G.A., Heats of formation of propellant compounds (U), Rpt. Naval Ordnance Systems Command Task No. 331-003/067-1/UR2402-001 for Naval Ordance Station, Indian Head, MD, 1972, 1-9. [all data]
Medard and Thomas, 1952
Medard, L.; Thomas, M., Determination des chaleurs de combustion de douze composes organiques utilises dans les poudres et enplosies, Mem. Poudres, 1952, 34, 421-442. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.