- Formula: C14H11NO3
- Molecular weight: 241.2420
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MKFCCDWJBYFGJA-OQLLNIDSSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 841-12-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|33.110||464.||Wu and Xiong, 1991|
Entropy of fusion
|fusS (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|71.36||464.||Wu and Xiong, 1991|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Wu and Xiong, 1991
Wu, S.; Xiong, W., Thermodynamic properties of N-salicylidene-«beta»-alanine and N-salicylidene-(o,m,p)-aminobenzoic acid Schiff bases, Xibei Daxue Xuebao, Ziran Kexueban, 1991, 21(1), 39-42. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fusH Enthalpy of fusion fusS Entropy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.