- Formula: C23H22O6
- Molecular weight: 394.4172
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JUVIOZPCNVVQFO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 83-79-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Benzopyrano[3,4-b]furo[2,3-h]benzopyran-6(6aH)-one, 1,2,12,12a-tetrahydro-8,9-dimethoxy-2-(1-methylethenyl)-, [2R-(2«alpha»,6a«alpha»,12a«alpha»)]-; Cube-Pulver; Dactinol; Deril; Derrin; Derris; Derris (insecticide); Dri-kil; Liquid Derris; Nicouline; Noxfish; Paraderil; Ronone; Rotenon; (-)-Rotenone; 5'«beta»-Rotenone; Rotocide; Tubatoxin; (1)Benzopyrano(3,4-b)furo(2,3-h)(1)benzopyran-6(6a«alpha»H)-one, 1,2,12,12a«alpha»-tetrahydro-2«alpha»-isopropenyl-8,9-dimethoxy-; Barbasco; Cenol garden dust; Chem-Mite; Cube extract; Cube root; Cubor; Curex flea duster; Derris root; Extrax; ENT 133; Fish-Tox; Green Cross Warble Powder; Haiari; Mexide; NCI-C55210; Powder and root; Pro-nox fish; Ro-Ko; Rotefive; Rotefour; Rotessenol; (1)Benzopyrano(3,4-b)furo(2,3-h)(1)benzopyran-6(6aH)-one, 1,2,12,12a-tetrahydro-2-«alpha»-isopropenyl-8,9-dimethoxy-; Chem fish; Prentox; Rotenona; Tubotoxin; (2R,2«alpha»,6a«alpha»,12a«alpha»)-1,2,12,12a-tetrahydro-8,9-dimethoxy-2-(1-methylethenyl)benzopyrano[3,4-b]furo[2,3-H]benzopyran-6(6aH)-one; Foliafume E.C.; Green cross warble; Noxfire; Nusyn-noxfish; Pb-nox; Prenfish; Rotacide E.C.; Synpren; 2-Isopropenyl-8,9-dimethoxy-1,2,12,12a-tetrahydrochromeno[3,4-b]furo[2,3-H]chromen-6(6ah)-one, (6R,-(6a«alpha»,12a«alpha»)-; (-)-cis-Rotenone; Rotenox; (1)Benzopyrano(3,4-b)furo(2,3-h)(1)benzopyran-6(6aH)-one,1,2,12,12a-tetrahydro-8,9-dimethoxy-2-(1-methylethenyl)-,(2R,6aS,12aS)-; (2R,6aS,12aS)-1,2,6,6a,12,12a-hexahydro-2-isopropenyl-8,9-dimethoxychromeno[3,4-b]furo[2,3-h]chromen-6-one
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.