- Formula: C3H2-
- Molecular weight: 38.0485
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DLCRZFMBVSKRAX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 82906-05-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
|fH°gas||364. ± 23.||kJ/mol||R-EA||Robinson, Polak, et al., 1995||neutral triplet state: 29.7±0.2 kcal/mol up|
|fH°gas||<190.8||kJ/mol||IMRB||Dawson and Jennings, 1976||O- + allene ->.|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Robinson, Polak, et al., 1995
Robinson, M.S.; Polak, M.L.; Bierbaum, V.M.; DePuy, C.H.; Lineberger, W.C., Experimental Studies of Allene, Methylacetylene, and the Propargyl Radical: Bond Dissociation Energies, Gas-Phase Acidities, and Ion-Molecule Chemistry, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1995, 117, 25, 6766, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00130a017 . [all data]
Dawson and Jennings, 1976
Dawson, J.H.J.; Jennings, K.R., Production of gas phase radical anions by reaction of O-. Ions with organic substrates, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 2, 1976, 72, 700. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.