- Formula: C10H8O2
- Molecular weight: 160.1693
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XMXUYXIFVYQLKJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 82700-43-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Benzalmalonic dialdehyde
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||OV-1||1215.||Chen and Li, 2011||Helium; Column length: 30. m; Column diameter: 0.25 mm; Program: 40 0C 2 0C/min -> 120 0C 10 0C/min -> 230 0C (15 min)|
|Capillary||OV-1||1219.||Yu, Li, et al., 2009||Helium; Column length: 30. m; Column diameter: 0.25 mm; Program: 40 0C 2 0C/min -> 130 0C (5 min) 10 0C/min -> 230 0C (15 min)|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Chen and Li, 2011
Chen, S.; Li, X., Analysis of common volatile constituents between herbal pair Ephedra Sinica Stapf-Zingiber offoconale Rosc. and its single herb by GC-MS combined with AMWFA method, 2011, retrieved from http://www.webmedcentral.com. [all data]
Yu, Li, et al., 2009
Yu, L.-F.; Li, X.-R.; Liu, S.-Y.; Xu, G.-W.; Liang, Y.-Z., Comparative analysis of essential components between the herbal pair Radix Saposhnikoviae-Rhizoma seu Radix Notopterygii and its single herbs by GC-MS combined with a chemometric resolution method, Anal. Methods, 2009, 1, 1, 45-51, https://doi.org/10.1039/b9ay00044e . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.