- Formula: C18H22O2
- Molecular weight: 270.3661
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XMNIXWIUMCBBBL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 80-43-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Bis(«alpha»,«alpha»-dimethylbenzyl) peroxide; Peroxide, bis(1-methyl-1-phenylethyl); «alpha»-Cumyl peroxide; «alpha»,«alpha»'-Dicumyl peroxide; Active dicumyl peroxide; Bis(2-phenyl-2-propyl) peroxide; Cumene peroxide; Cumyl peroxide; Di-«alpha»-cumyl peroxide; Di-Cup; Di-Cup 40C; Dicumene hydroperoxide; Dicumenyl peroxide; Diisopropylbenzene peroxide; DiCup 40KE; Isopropylbenzene peroxide; Luperco 500-40C; Luperco 500-40KE; Luperox 500; Luperox 500R; Luperox 500T; Percumyl D; Percumyl D 40; Perkadox B; Perkadox BC; Perkadox SB; Peroxide, bis(«alpha»,«alpha»-dimethylbenzyl); Bis(1-methyl-1-phenylethyl) peroxide; Di-cupr; Luperco; Luperox; Varox dcp-R; Varox dcp-T; Peroximon DC-40; Di-cup 40haf; Di-Cup T; Kayacumyl D; NSC 56772; Perkadox BC 40; Perkadox BC 9; Perkadox BC 95
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kcal/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference|
|6.726||312.4||Domalski and Hearing, 1996|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Domalski and Hearing, 1996
Domalski, Eugene S.; Hearing, Elizabeth D., Heat Capacities and Entropies of Organic Compounds in the Condensed Phase. Volume III, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 1996, 25, 1, 1, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.555985 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.