- Formula: C4H10O
- Molecular weight: 74.1216
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BTANRVKWQNVYAZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 78-92-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: sec-Butyl Alcohol; sec-Butanol; CCS 301; Ethyl methyl carbinol; Methyl ethyl carbinol; 1-Methyl-1-propanol; 1-Methylpropyl alcohol; 2-Hydroxybutane; sec-C4H9OH; Butane, 2-hydroxy-; Butanol-2; Butan-2-ol; 2-Butyl alcohol; s-Butyl alcohol; Butylene hydrate; DL-sec-Butanol; DL-2-Butanol; Alcool butylique secondaire; Butanol secondaire; s-Butanol; 1-Methyl propanol; n-Butan-2-ol; NSC 25499
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||R.A.FRIEDEL BUREAU OF MINES U.S.DEPT.OF INT.BRUCETON PA U.S.A.|
|NIST MS number||19165|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.