- Formula: Br4Si
- Molecular weight: 347.702
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AIFMYMZGQVTROK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7789-66-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
|fH°liquid||-457.31||kJ/mol||Review||Chase, 1998||Data last reviewed in December, 1976|
|S°liquid,1 bar||278.24||J/mol*K||Review||Chase, 1998||Data last reviewed in December, 1976|
Liquid Phase Heat Capacity (Shomate Equation)
Cp° = A + B*t + C*t2 + D*t3 +
H° − H°298.15= A*t + B*t2/2 + C*t3/3 + D*t4/4 − E/t + F − H
S° = A*ln(t) + B*t + C*t2/2 + D*t3/3 − E/(2*t2) + G
Cp = heat capacity (J/mol*K)
H° = standard enthalpy (kJ/mol)
S° = standard entropy (J/mol*K)
t = temperature (K) / 1000.
|Temperature (K)||298. - 800.|
|Comment||Data last reviewed in December, 1976|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Chase, M.W., Jr., NIST-JANAF Themochemical Tables, Fourth Edition, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Monograph 9, 1998, 1-1951. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
S°liquid,1 bar Entropy of liquid at standard conditions (1 bar) fH°liquid Enthalpy of formation of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.