- Formula: BeF2
- Molecular weight: 47.008988
- CAS Registry Number: 7787-49-7
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
AlF4- + BeF2 = (AlF4- BeF2)
By formula: AlF4- + BeF2 = (AlF4- BeF2)
|rH°||182. ± 10.||kJ/mol||TDAs||Nikitin, Sorokin, et al., 1980||gas phase; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
Be2F5- + BeF2 = (Be2F5- BeF2)
By formula: Be2F5- + BeF2 = (Be2F5- BeF2)
|rH°||175. ± 10.||kJ/mol||N/A||Nikitin, Sorokin, et al., 1980||gas phase; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
+ BeF2 = ( BeF2)
By formula: F- + BeF2 = (F- BeF2)
|rH°||407. ± 9.6||kJ/mol||TDEq||Nikitin, Sorokin, et al., 1980||gas phase; Fluoride Affinity: 19.9±1.7 kcal < AlF3; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Nikitin, Sorokin, et al., 1980
Nikitin, M.I.; Sorokin, I.D.; Skokan, E.V.; Sidorov, L.N., Negative Ions in the Saturated Vapors of the Potassium Fluoride - Hafnium Tetrafluoride and Potassium Fluoride - Beryllium Difluoride Systems, Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 1980, 54, page]. [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.