- Formula: C15H14
- Molecular weight: 194.2717
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KYVBUUNCHXRYOS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 778-66-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Tboil||558.||K||N/A||Adam, Baeza, et al., 1972||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.003 K|
|Tboil||557.7||K||N/A||Sabatier and Murat, 1915||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
|Tfus||323.||K||N/A||Adam, Baeza, et al., 1972||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 3. K|
|Tfus||324.65||K||N/A||Lewis and Wright, 1952||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
|Tfus||321.||K||N/A||Somerville and Spoerri, 1951||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
|Tfus||318.||K||N/A||Kern, Shriner, et al., 1925||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
|Tfus||324.7||K||N/A||Sabatier and Murat, 1915||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Adam, Baeza, et al., 1972
Adam, W.; Baeza, J.; Liu, J.-C., Stereospecific Introduction o f Double Bonds via Thermolysis of «beta»-Lactones, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1972, 94, 2000. [all data]
Sabatier and Murat, 1915
Sabatier, P.; Murat, M., Ann. Chim. (Paris), 1915, 4, 253. [all data]
Lewis and Wright, 1952
Lewis, R.N.; Wright, J.R., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1952, 74, 1253. [all data]
Somerville and Spoerri, 1951
Somerville, W.T.; Spoerri, P.E., The Friedel-Crafts Reaction with Disubsituted Ethylene Oxides II. «alpha»-Methylstyrene Oxide, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1951, 73, 697. [all data]
Kern, Shriner, et al., 1925
Kern, J.W.; Shriner, R.L.; Adams, R., Platinum and Palladium Oxides as Catalysts in the Reduction of Organic Compounds IX. The Reduction of Olefins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1925, 47, 1147. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.