- Formula: AsH3
- Molecular weight: 77.94542
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RBFQJDQYXXHULB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7784-42-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Arsenic trihydride; Arsenic hydride; Arseniuretted hydrogen; Arsenous hydride; Hydrogen arsenide; AsH3; Arsenic hydrid; Arsenowodor; Arsenwasserstoff; UN 2188; Arsenic hydride (AsH3)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|16.7||210.||Sherman and Giauque, 1955||AC|
Antoine Equation Parameters
log10(P) = A − (B / (T + C))
P = vapor pressure (bar)
T = temperature (K)
|130.5 - 211.1||3.43383||606.597||-34.306||Stull, 1947||Coefficents calculated by NIST from author's data.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Sherman and Giauque, 1955
Sherman, R.H.; Giauque, W.F., Arsine. Vapor Pressure, Heat Capacity, Heats of Transition, Fusion and Vaporization. The Entropy from Calorimetric and from Molecular Data 1, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1955, 77, 8, 2154-2160, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01613a034 . [all data]
Stull, Daniel R., Vapor Pressure of Pure Substances. Organic and Inorganic Compounds, Ind. Eng. Chem., 1947, 39, 4, 517-540, https://doi.org/10.1021/ie50448a022 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.