- Formula: F6Te
- Molecular weight: 241.59
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NNCGPRGCYAWTAF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7783-80-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity determinations
|3.30 ± 0.10||NBIE||Compton, Reinhardt, et al., 1978|
|3.34 ± 0.17||NBIE||Compton and Cooper, 1973|
|3.30 ± 0.20||NBIE||Compton, Cooper, et al., 1973|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Compton, Reinhardt, et al., 1978
Compton, R.N.; Reinhardt, P.W.; Cooper, C.D., Collisional ionization between fast alkali atoms and selected hexafluoride molecules, J. Chem. Phys., 1978, 68, 2023. [all data]
Compton and Cooper, 1973
Compton, R.N.; Cooper, C.D., Molecular electron affinities from collisional ionization of cesium. II. SF6 and TeF6, J. Chem. Phys., 1973, 59, 4140. [all data]
Compton, Cooper, et al., 1973
Compton, R.N.; Cooper, R.D.; Divver, W.T.; Reinhardt, P.W., Molecular electron affinities from collisional ionization of cesium: SF6, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc., 1973, 18, 810. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.