- Formula: F4Ti
- Molecular weight: 123.861
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XROWMBWRMNHXMF-UHFFFAOYSA-J
- CAS Registry Number: 7783-63-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Titanium fluoride
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: F- + F4Ti = (F- F4Ti)
|rH°||361. ± 16.||kJ/mol||TDAs||Boltalina, Borshchevskii, et al., 1992||gas phase; Critical review; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
|rH°||360. ± 22.||kJ/mol||TDEq||Boltalina, Borshchevskii, et al., 1991||gas phase; Fluoride Affinity: 30.3 kcal/mol < AlF3 (Data at 0 K); value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Boltalina, Borshchevskii, et al., 1992
Boltalina, O.V.; Borshchevskii, A.Y.; Sidorov, L.N., Thermochemistry of 3d Elements Fluorides and Their Negative Ions in Gas Phase, Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 1992, 66, 1223. [all data]
Boltalina, Borshchevskii, et al., 1991
Boltalina, O.V.; Borshchevskii, A.Y.; Sidorov, L.N.; Chepurnykh, V.N., Enthalpy of the Formation of TiF5- Anion in a Gas Phase, Zh. Fiz. Khim. SSSR, 1991, 65, 928. [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.