- Formula: F3P
- Molecular weight: 87.968972
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WKFBZNUBXWCCHG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7783-55-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: PF3; Phosphorus(III) fluoride; Phosphorous-trifluoride-; Phosphorus fluoride; Phosphorous fluoride; TL 75; Trifluorophosphine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Takehiko Shimanouchi
Symmetry: C3 Symmetry Number = 3
|Species||type of mode||Value||Rating||Value||Phase||Value||Phase|
|a1||1||Sym str||892||B||892 S||gas||890||liq.|
|a1||2||Sym deform||487||B||487 M||gas||486||liq.|
|e||3||Deg str||860||C||860 S||gas||840||liq.|
|e||4||Deg deform||344||B||344 M||gas|
Source: Shimanouchi, 1972
|B||1~3 cm-1 uncertainty|
|C||3~6 cm-1 uncertainty|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Shimanouchi, T., Tables of Molecular Vibrational Frequencies Consolidated Volume I, National Bureau of Standards, 1972, 1-160. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.