- Formula: Na2O4S
- Molecular weight: 142.042
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PMZURENOXWZQFD-UHFFFAOYSA-L
- CAS Registry Number: 7757-82-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Sulfuric acid, sodium salt; Sulfuric acid sodium salt (1:2); Sodium sulfate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
|fH°gas||-247.041||kcal/mol||Review||Chase, 1998||Data last reviewed in June, 1978|
|S°gas,1 bar||82.897||cal/mol*K||Review||Chase, 1998||Data last reviewed in June, 1978|
Gas Phase Heat Capacity (Shomate Equation)
Cp° = A + B*t + C*t2 + D*t3 +
H° − H°298.15= A*t + B*t2/2 + C*t3/3 + D*t4/4 − E/t + F − H
S° = A*ln(t) + B*t + C*t2/2 + D*t3/3 − E/(2*t2) + G
Cp = heat capacity (cal/mol*K)
H° = standard enthalpy (kcal/mol)
S° = standard entropy (cal/mol*K)
t = temperature (K) / 1000.
|Temperature (K)||3000. - 6000.|
|Comment||Data last reviewed in June, 1978|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Chase, M.W., Jr., NIST-JANAF Themochemical Tables, Fourth Edition, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Monograph 9, 1998, 1-1951. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
S°gas,1 bar Entropy of gas at standard conditions (1 bar) fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.