- Formula: H2O
- Molecular weight: 18.0153
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7732-18-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Water vapor; Distilled water; Ice; H2O; Dihydrogen oxide; steam; Tritiotope
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Gas phase thermochemistry data
- Condensed phase thermochemistry data
- Phase change data
- Reaction thermochemistry data: reactions 1 to 50, reactions 51 to 100, reactions 101 to 150, reactions 151 to 200, reactions 201 to 250, reactions 251 to 300, reactions 301 to 350, reactions 351 to 400, reactions 401 to 450, reactions 451 to 500, reactions 501 to 550, reactions 551 to 600, reactions 601 to 650, reactions 651 to 700, reactions 701 to 750, reactions 751 to 800, reactions 801 to 850, reactions 851 to 900, reactions 901 to 950, reactions 951 to 1000, reactions 1001 to 1050, reactions 1051 to 1100, reactions 1101 to 1150, reactions 1151 to 1200, reactions 1201 to 1250, reactions 1251 to 1300, reactions 1301 to 1350, reactions 1351 to 1360
- Gas phase ion energetics data
- Ion clustering data
- IR Spectrum
- Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
- Gas Chromatography
- Fluid Properties
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|NIST MS number||7|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.