- Formula: H2O2
- Molecular weight: 34.0147
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MHAJPDPJQMAIIY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7722-84-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Henry's Law data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Rolf Sander
Henry's Law constant (water solution)
kH(T) = k°H exp(d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) ((1/T) - 1/(298.15 K)))
k°H = Henry's law constant for solubility in water at 298.15 K (mol/kg*bar)
d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) = Temperature dependence constant (K)
|k°H (mol/kg*bar)||d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|99000.||6300.||M||N/A||This value is a correction of the solubility published by missing citation.|
|110000.||7500.||M||N/A||This value was measured at low pH. It is superseded by a later publication of the same group missing citation.|
|71000.||7300.||Q||N/A||missing citation refer to several references in their list of Henry's law constants but they don't assign them to specific species.|
|140000.||M||N/A||Value at T = 293. K.|
Go To: Top, Henry's Law data, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Henry's Law data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
d(ln(kH))/d(1/T) Temperature dependence parameter for Henry's Law constant k°H Henry's Law constant at 298.15K
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.