- Formula: C18H16OSn
- Molecular weight: 367.029
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BFWMWWXRWVJXSE-UHFFFAOYSA-M
- CAS Registry Number: 76-87-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Stannane, hydroxytriphenyl-; Dowco 186; Du-Ter; Du-Ter W-50; Duter extra; Erithane; ENT 28009; Fenolovo; Hydroxytriphenylstannane; Hydroxytriphenyltin; K 19; Stannol, Triphenyl-; Tenhide; Tin, hydroxytriphenyl-; Triphenylstannanol; Triphenyltin hydroxide; TPTH; Fintin hydroxid; Fintin hydroxyde; Fintin idrossido; Fintine hydroxyde; Hydroxyde de triphenyl-etain; Idrossido di stagno trifenile; NCI-C00260; Suzu H; Tptoh; Trifenyl-tinhydroxyde; Triphenyl-zinnhydroxid; Tubotin; Vancide KS; Flo-Tin 4L; Haitin; OMS 1017; Phenostat-H; Trifenylstanniumhydroxid; Triphenylstannium hydroxide; Ashlade flotin; Farmatin; Super-tin; Sunitron H; NSC 113243
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|fH°gas||181.7 ± 9.2||kJ/mol||Review||Martinho Simões|
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|fH°solid||52.0 ± 8.2||kJ/mol||Review||Martinho Simões|
|cH°solid||-9999.4 ± 7.9||kJ/mol||CC-SB||Carson, Franklin, et al., 1975|
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
MS - José A. Martinho Simões
|Tfus||390.88||K||N/A||Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.2 K; TRC|
|subH°||129.7 ± 4.2||kJ/mol||CC-SB||Carson, Franklin, et al., 1975||MS|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Japan AIST/NIMC Database- Spectrum MS-NW-5873|
|NIST MS number||233177|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Martinho Simões, J.A., Private communication (see http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/om/). [all data]
Carson, Franklin, et al., 1975
Carson, A.S.; Franklin, J.; Laye, P.G.; Morris, H., J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1975, 7, 763. [all data]
Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990
Donnelly, J.R.; Drewes, L.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Munslow, W.D.; Knapp, K.K.; Sovocool, G.W., Purity and heat of fusion data for environmental standards as determined by differential scanning calorimetry, Thermochim. Acta, 1990, 167, 2, 155, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(90)80476-F . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions fH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.