- Formula: INa
- Molecular weight: 149.89424
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FVAUCKIRQBBSSJ-UHFFFAOYSA-M
- CAS Registry Number: 7681-82-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
MS - José A. Martinho Simões
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
2 + = + + CNO.Na
By formula: 2HNaO + CIN = INa + H2O + CNO.Na
|rH°||-193.9 ± 0.3||kJ/mol||Cm||Lord and Woolf, 1954||solid phase; Heat of hydrolysis; ALS|
C8H5MoNaO3 (solution) + (cr) = C8H5IMoO3 (solution) + (cr)
By formula: C8H5MoNaO3 (solution) + I2 (cr) = C8H5IMoO3 (solution) + INa (cr)
|rH°||-133.1 ± 5.4||kJ/mol||RSC||Nolan, López de la Vega, et al., 1986||solvent: Tetrahydrofuran; MS|
C8H5MoNaO3 (solution) + (l) = C9H8MoO3 (solution) + (cr)
By formula: C8H5MoNaO3 (solution) + CH3I (l) = C9H8MoO3 (solution) + INa (cr)
|rH°||-32.2 ± 1.3||kJ/mol||RSC||Nolan, López de la Vega, et al., 1986||solvent: Tetrahydrofuran; MS|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Lord and Woolf, 1954
Lord, G.; Woolf, A.A., The cyanogen halides. Part III. Their heats of formation and free energies, J. Chem. Soc., 1954, 2546-2551. [all data]
Nolan, López de la Vega, et al., 1986
Nolan, S.P.; López de la Vega, R.; Hoff, C.D., J. Organometal. Chem., 1986, 315, 187. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.