- Formula: H2O4S
- Molecular weight: 98.078
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QAOWNCQODCNURD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7664-93-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: H2SO4; Dipping acid; Hydrogen sulfate; Oil of vitriol; Sulphuric acid; Acide sulfurique; Acido solforico; BOV; Matting acid; Nordhausen acid; Schwefelsaeureloesungen; Vitriol brown oil; Vitriol, oil of; Zwavelzuuroplossingen; O2S(OH)2; Battery acid; Electrolyte acid; Spirit of alum; Spirit of vitriol; Dihydrogen sulfate; Mattling acid; UN 1830 (Salt/Mix); UN 1832 (Salt/Mix); UN 2796 (Salt/Mix)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Due to licensing restrictions, this spectrum cannot be downloaded.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|NIST MS number||152491|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.