- Formula: C7H12
- Molecular weight: 96.1702
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SZZWLAZADBEDQP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 765-47-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2-Dimethylcyclopentene; 1,2-dimethyl-1-cyclopentene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||SE-30||130.||774.||Bredael, 1982||Column length: 100. m; Column diameter: 0.5 mm|
|Capillary||SE-30||80.||764.||Bredael, 1982||Column length: 100. m; Column diameter: 0.5 mm|
|Capillary||Squalane||30.||741.||Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978|
|Capillary||Squalane||50.||743.||Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978|
|Capillary||Squalane||67.||745.||Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978|
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||PONA||751.||Zhang, Ding, et al., 2009||50. m/0.20 mm/0.50 «mu»m, Nitrogen, 35. C @ 15. min, 2. K/min, 200. C @ 10. min|
|Capillary||DB-1||710.||Ramnas, Ostermark, et al., 1994||50. m/0.32 mm/1.0 «mu»m, He, 2. K/min; Tstart: -20. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Bredael, P., Retention indices of hydrocarbons on SE-30, J. Hi. Res. Chromatogr. Chromatogr. Comm., 1982, 5, 6, 325-328, https://doi.org/10.1002/jhrc.1240050610 . [all data]
Bogoslovsky, Anvaer, et al., 1978
Bogoslovsky, Yu.N.; Anvaer, B.I.; Vigdergauz, M.S., Chromatographic constants in gas chromatography (in Russian), Standards Publ. House, Moscow, 1978, 192. [all data]
Zhang, Ding, et al., 2009
Zhang, X.; Ding, L.; Sun, Z.; Song, L.; Sun, T., Study on quantitative structure-retention relationships for hydrocarbons in FCC gasoline, Chromatographia, 2009, 70, 3/4, 511-518, https://doi.org/10.1365/s10337-009-1174-0 . [all data]
Ramnas, Ostermark, et al., 1994
Ramnas, O.; Ostermark, U.; Peterson, G., Characterization of sixty alkenes in a cat-cracked gasoline naphtha by gas chromatography, Chromatographia, 1994, 38, 3/4, 222-226, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02290340 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.