Propanoic acid, 3-ethoxy-, ethyl ester
- Formula: C7H14O3
- Molecular weight: 146.1843
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BHXIWUJLHYHGSJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 763-69-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Propionic acid, 3-ethoxy-, ethyl ester; Ethyl «beta»-ethoxypropionate; Ethyl 3-ethoxypropionate; 3-Ethoxypropionic acid ethyl ester; «beta»-Ethoxypropionic acid ethyl ester; Ethoxypropionic acid, ethyl ester; Ethyl 3-ethoxypropanoate; Ethylester kyseliny 3-ethoxypropionove; Ethyl ester of 3-ethoxypropanoic acid; Ektapro EEP; NSC 8870
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- LIQUID (NEAT); PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY (ADJUSTED addcm-120-10-2); 2 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.