- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XSTSHBWKUKSVEP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 763-57-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: CH4N2O + C4H4O2 = N-(aminocarbonyl)-3-oxobutyramide
|rH°||-106.4||kJ/mol||Kin||Lopatin, Popov, et al., 1992||liquid phase; solvent: Solution|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Lopatin, Popov, et al., 1992
Lopatin, E.B.; Popov, V.V.; Epshtein, N.A.; Mikhaleva, L.M.; Makarov, Yu.N., Kinetic and thermochemical characteristics of diketene-based reactions, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 1992, 26, 76-78. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.