- Formula: CCl3F
- Molecular weight: 137.368
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CYRMSUTZVYGINF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-69-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methane, trichlorofluoro-; Algofrene Type 1; Arcton 9; Chlorofluoromethane (CCl3F); Electro-CF 11; F 11B; Fluorochloroform; Fluorotrichloromethane; Freon MF; Freon 11; Frigen 11; Frigen 11A; FC 11; FC 11, Halocarbon; FKW 11; Genetron 11; Isceon 131; Isotron 11; Kaltron 11; Ledon 11; Monofluorotrichloromethane; Propellant 11; R 11; R 11, Halocarbon; Trichlorofluoromethane; CFCl3; Fluorocarbon 11; Triclorofluormethane; CCl3F; Khladon 11; F 11; Halon 11; Refrigerant 11; Daiflon S 1; Daiflon 11; Arcton 11; Frigen S 11; Refrigerant R11; Distillex DS6; Methane, fluorotrichloro-; Chladone 11; Dymel 11; F 11 (halocarbon); Fluon 11; Freon 11A; Trichloromethyl fluoride; Trichlorofluorocarbon; Genetron 11SBA; fluorotrichloromethane (Freon 11)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas Phase Heat Capacity (Shomate Equation)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Cp° = A + B*t + C*t2 + D*t3 +
H° − H°298.15= A*t + B*t2/2 + C*t3/3 + D*t4/4 − E/t + F − H
S° = A*ln(t) + B*t + C*t2/2 + D*t3/3 − E/(2*t2) + G
Cp = heat capacity (J/mol*K)
H° = standard enthalpy (kJ/mol)
S° = standard entropy (J/mol*K)
t = temperature (K) / 1000.
|Temperature (K)||298. - 600.||600. - 6000.|
|Reference||Chase, 1998||Chase, 1998|
|Comment||Data last reviewed in June, 1970||Data last reviewed in June, 1970|
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
Moving the mouse pointer over or near a point will display the coordinates of the point. The number of digits shown do not reflect the uncertainty of the value.
On newer browsers the following keyboard commands are supported:
|L||Toggle log-log display if possible.|
|S||Toggle semilog (log Y) display if possible.|
|K||Move / hide legend (key). Repeated presses of this key will posiiton the legend in the following sequence: upper left, upper right, lower right, lower left, hidden.|
Click in or tab to the plot area to enable keyboard commands.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Additonal code used was developed at NIST: plot-data.js.
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Go To: Top, Gas Phase Heat Capacity (Shomate Equation), Notes
Chase, M.W., Jr., NIST-JANAF Themochemical Tables, Fourth Edition, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Monograph 9, 1998, 1-1951. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Phase Heat Capacity (Shomate Equation), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.