- Formula: CH3NO2
- Molecular weight: 61.0400
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LYGJENNIWJXYER-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-52-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Nitromethane; Nitrocarbol; CH3NO2; Nitrometan; UN 1261; NM; NSC 428
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||CARL DJERASSI DEPT OF CHEM STANFORD UNIV STANFORD CALIF 94305|
|NIST MS number||49304|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.