- Formula: CCl2O
- Molecular weight: 98.916
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YGYAWVDWMABLBF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-44-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Carbonyl dichloride; Carbonic dichloride; Carbon dichloride oxide; Carbon oxychloride; Carbonyl chloride; Chloroformyl chloride; CG; COCl2; Carbone (oxychlorure de); Carbonic chloride; Carbonio (ossicloruro di); Carbonylchlorid; Fosgeen; Fosgen; Fosgene; Koolstofoxychloride; NCI-C60219; Phosgen; Rcra waste number P095; UN 1076; Dichloroformaldehyde
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
A digitized version of this spectrum is not currently available.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Source reference||COBLENTZ NO. 948|
|Date||Not specified, most likely prior to 1970|
|Instrument||Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.|
|Data processing||(NO SPECTRUM, ONLY SCANNED IMAGE IS AVAILABLE)|
Go To: Top, Infrared Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Infrared Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.