Trimethyl vinyl tin
- Formula: C5H12Sn
- Molecular weight: 190.859
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SKCMXSHCLAODMQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 754-06-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Tin, ethenyl trimethyl
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|vapH°||37.2 ± 2.1||kJ/mol||RSC||Davies, Pope, et al., 1963|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Davies, Pope, et al., 1963
Davies, J.V.; Pope, A.E.; Skinner, H.A., Thermochemistry of metallic alkyls. Part 10.?Heats of combustion of some tetra-alkyls of tin, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1963, 59, 2233, https://doi.org/10.1039/tf9635902233 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.