Trimethyl vinyl tin
- Formula: C5H12Sn
- Molecular weight: 190.859
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SKCMXSHCLAODMQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 754-06-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Tin, ethenyl trimethyl
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|9.7||PE||Hosomi and Traylor, 1975||Vertical value; LLK|
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C3H9Sn+||10.44 ± 0.11||?||EI||Yergey and Lampe, 1968||RDSH|
|C4H9Sn+||9.56 ± 0.08||CH3||EI||Yergey and Lampe, 1968||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Hosomi and Traylor, 1975
Hosomi, A.; Traylor, T.G., Studies of interactions of adjacent carbon-metal «sigma» bonds by photoelectron spectroscopy, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1975, 97, 3682. [all data]
Yergey and Lampe, 1968
Yergey, A.L.; Lampe, F.W., An electron impact study of ionization and dissociation of trimethylstannanes, J. Organometal. Chem., 1968, 15, 339. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.