- Formula: C3H9N
- Molecular weight: 59.1103
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JJWLVOIRVHMVIS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-31-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Isopropylamine; sec-Propylamine; Monoisopropylamine; 1-Methylethylamine; 2-Aminopropane; 2-Propylamine; iso-C3H7NH2; Isopropilamina; Propane, 2-amino-; 2-Amino-propaan; 2-Amino-propano; 2-Aminopropan; UN 1221; iso-Propylamine gas; NSC 62775
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°gas||-83.7 ± 0.8||kJ/mol||Cm||Scott, 1971|
|fH°gas||-83.76 ± 0.79||kJ/mol||Ccr||Smith and Good, 1967|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Scott, D.W., 1-Aminopropane, 2-aminopropane, and 2-methyl-2-aminopropane. Vibrational assignments, conformational analyses, and chemical thermodynamic properties, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1971, 3, 843-852. [all data]
Smith and Good, 1967
Smith, N.K.; Good, W.D., Enthalpies of combustion and formation of propylamine, isopropylamine, and tert-butylamine, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1967, 12, 572-574. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.