- Formula: Es
- Molecular weight: 252
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CKBRQZNRCSJHFT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7429-92-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data evaluated as indicated in comments:
L - Sharon G. Lias
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LL - Sharon G. Lias and Joel F. Liebman
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
|IE (evaluated)||6.422 ± 0.025||eV||N/A||N/A||L|
Ionization energy determinations
|6.422 ± 0.025||EVAL||Sugar, 1974||LLK|
|6.52 ± 0.10||S||Sugar, 1973||LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Lide, D.R. (Editor), Ionization potentials of atoms and atomic ions in Handbook of Chem. and Phys., 1992, 10-211. [all data]
Sugar, J., Revised ionization energies of the neutral actinides, J. Chem. Phys., 1974, 60, 4103. [all data]
Sugar, J., Ionization energies of the neutral actinides, J. Chem. Phys., 1973, 59, 788. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
IE (evaluated) Recommended ionization energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.