- Formula: C2H6BBr2N
- Molecular weight: 214.695
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KCVBPATYWJESTP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7360-64-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|9.60||PE||Bock and Fuss, 1971||LLK|
|9.50||EI||Lappert, Litzow, et al., 1970||RDSH|
|9.55||PE||King, Krishnamurthy, et al., 1972||Vertical value; LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Bock and Fuss, 1971
Bock, H.; Fuss, W., Ionisierungsenergien und geometrie von aminoboranen, Chem. Ber., 1971, 104, 1687. [all data]
Lappert, Litzow, et al., 1970
Lappert, M.F.; Litzow, M.R.; Pedley, J.B.; Riley, P.N.K.; Spalding, T.R.; Tweedale, A., Bonding studies of compounds of boron and the group IV elements. Part III.First ionisation potentials of some simple boron compounds by electron impact and by a new empirical molecular orbital method, J. Chem. Soc. A, 1970, 2320. [all data]
King, Krishnamurthy, et al., 1972
King, G.H.; Krishnamurthy, S.S.; Lappert, M.F.; Pedley, J.B., Bonding studies of compounds of boron and the Group 4 elements. Part 9. Photoelectron spectra and bonding studies of halogeno-, dimethylamino-, and methyl-boranes, BX3 and BX2Y, Faraday Discuss. Chem. Soc., 1972, 54, 70. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.