Trirhenium, dodecacarbonyl trihydride
- Formula: C12H3O12Re3
- Molecular weight: 897.766
- CAS Registry Number: 73463-62-4
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|7.9||PE||Green, Mingos, et al., 1981|
|8.45||PE||Green, Mingos, et al., 1981||Vertical value|
|8.45||PE||Green, Mingos, et al., 1980||Vertical value|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Green, Mingos, et al., 1981
Green, J.C.; Mingos, D.M.P.; Seddon, E.A., Ultraviolet photoelectron studies on bonding in some metal carbonyl and metal hydrido carbonyl clusters, Inorg. Chem., 1981, 20, 2595. [all data]
Green, Mingos, et al., 1980
Green, J.C.; Mingos, D.M.P.; Seddon, E.A., UV photoelectron spectral studies of carbonylhydrido-clusters and the development of a topological bonding model, J. Organomet. Chem., 1980, 185, 20. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.