- Formula: C5H5N5
- Molecular weight: 135.1267
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GFFGJBXGBJISGV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 73-24-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 1H-Purin-6-amine; ADE; Adenin; Adeninimine; Leuco-4; Vitamin B4; 1,6-Dihydro-6-iminopurine; 3,6-Dihydro-6-iminopurine; 6-Amino-1H-purine; 6-Amino-3H-purine; 6-Amino-9H-purine; 6-Aminopurine; 1H-Purine-6-amine; Purine, 6-amino-; USAF CB-18; 1H-Purine, 6-amino-; 6-Amino-7H-purine; 9H-Purine, 1,6-dihydro-6-imino-; 9H-Purin-6-yl-amine; 9H-Purine-6-amine; NSC 14666
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLID (0.9 mg / 650 mg KBr DISC); PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING); (ADJUSTED addcm-110-5-2); 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLID (1.4 mg / 360 mg KBr DISC) $$ PURITY - ANALYTICAL; PERKIN-ELMER 180 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLID (SPLIT MULL); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.