- Formula: C10H14N2O2
- Molecular weight: 194.2304
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LCLYWJDPJMDAQN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7160-02-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: N,N-Dimethyl-N'-p-methylphenylurea
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: C10H14N2O2 = C2H7N + C8H7NO2
|rH°||95.2 ± 0.9||kJ/mol||Eqk||Chimishkyan, Svetlova, et al., 1984||solid phase; Dissociation|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Chimishkyan, Svetlova, et al., 1984
Chimishkyan, A.L.; Svetlova, L.P.; Leonova, T.V.; Gluyaev, N.D., Thermal decomposition of substituted ureas, J. Gen. Chem. USSR, 1984, 54, 1317-1320. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.