- Formula: C7H4BrClO
- Molecular weight: 219.463
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NZCKTGCKFJDGFD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7154-66-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-bromobenzoyl chloride
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
|Tboil||518.2||K||N/A||Weast and Grasselli, 1989|
|Tboil||518.||K||N/A||Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982|
|Tfus||284.||K||N/A||Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982|
Reduced pressure boiling point
|Tboil (K)||Pressure (bar)||Reference|
|398.||0.027||Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 3800-1330, 10% CS2 FOR 1330-400 CM-1); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, Phase change data, IR Spectrum, Notes
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Buckingham and Donaghy, 1982
Buckingham, J.; Donaghy, S.M., Dictionary of Organic Compounds: Fifth Edition, Chapman and Hall, New York, 1982, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, IR Spectrum, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.