Trifluoroacetic acid, cyclopentyl ester
- Formula: C7H9F3O2
- Molecular weight: 182.1404
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QCONYJQZFUESJD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 703-13-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Acetic acid, trifluoro-, cyclopentyl ester
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = +
By formula: C4F6O3 + C5H10O = C7H9F3O2 + C2HF3O2
|rH°||-22.219 ± 0.056||kcal/mol||Cac||Wiberg, Wasserman, et al., 1985||liquid phase; solvent: Trifluoroactic acid; Trifluoroacetolysis|
By formula: C5H8 + C2HF3O2 = C7H9F3O2
|rH°||-9.167 ± 0.044||kcal/mol||Cac||Wiberg, Wasserman, et al., 1985||liquid phase; solvent: Trifluoroacetic acid; Trifluoroacetolysis|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, 2010|
|NIST MS number||417258|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Wiberg, Wasserman, et al., 1985
Wiberg, K.B.; Wasserman, D.J.; Martin, E.J.; Murcko, M.A., Enthalpies of hydration of alkenes. 3. Cycloalkenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1985, 107, 6019-6022. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.