- Formula: C6H11NO3
- Molecular weight: 145.1564
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IPJDXQYLAATRJK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 70138-31-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = + 2
By formula: C6H11NO3 + H2O = C4H5NO2 + 2CH4O
|rH°||-25.7 ± 1.5||kJ/mol||Eqk||Guthrie and Cullimore, 1980||liquid phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Guthrie and Cullimore, 1980
Guthrie, J.P.; Cullimore, P.A., Effect of the acyl substituent on the equilibrium constant for hydration of esters, Can. J. Chem., 1980, 58, 1281-1294. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.