- Formula: C5F5N
- Molecular weight: 169.0522
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XTGOWLIKIQLYRG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 700-16-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Pentafluoropyridine; Perfluoropyridine; 2,3,4,5,6-Pentafluoropyridine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: F- + C5F5N = (F- C5F5N)
|rH°||143. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||TDEq||Dillow and Kebarle, 1988||gas phase|
|rG°||108. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||TDEq||Dillow and Kebarle, 1988||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Dillow and Kebarle, 1988
Dillow, G.W.; Kebarle, P., Fluoride Affinities of Perfluorobenzenes C6F5X. Meisenheimer Complexes in the Gas Phase and Solution, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1988, 110, 15, 4877, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00223a001 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.