isopropyl hydrogen sulphate
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IVNFTPCOZIGNAE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6914-90-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: C3H6 + H2O4S = isopropyl hydrogen sulphate
|rH°||-38. ± 0.8||kJ/mol||Eqk||Entelis, Korovina, et al., 1960||liquid phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Entelis, Korovina, et al., 1960
Entelis, S.G.; Korovina, G.V.; Chirkov, N.M., The thermodynamics of propylene absorption by the H2SO4-H20 system, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1960, 134, 856-859. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.