- Formula: C3H6O
- Molecular weight: 58.0791
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CSCPPACGZOOCGX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 67-64-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Propanone; «beta»-Ketopropane; Dimethyl ketone; Dimethylformaldehyde; Methyl ketone; Propanone; Pyroacetic ether; (CH3)2CO; Dimethylketal; Ketone propane; Ketone, dimethyl-; Chevron acetone; Rcra waste number U002; UN 1090; Sasetone; Propan-2-one; NSC 135802
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Gas phase thermochemistry data
- Condensed phase thermochemistry data
- Phase change data
- Reaction thermochemistry data: reactions 1 to 50, reactions 51 to 85
- Henry's Law data
- Gas phase ion energetics data
- Ion clustering data
- IR Spectrum
- Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
- UV/Visible spectrum
- Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
- Gas Chromatography
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
MSDC-IR - NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
COBLENTZ - Coblentz Society, Inc.
QUANT-IR - Pamela M. Chu, Franklin R. Guenther, George C. Rhoderick, and Walter J. Lafferty
Go To: Top, Infrared Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Infrared Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.