- Formula: C3F3N3
- Molecular weight: 135.0474
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VMKJWLXVLHBJNK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 675-14-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: s-Triazine, 2,4,6-trifluoro-; Cyanuric fluoride; Trifluoro-s-triazine; Trifluorotriazine; 2,4,6-Trifluoro-s-triazine; 2,4,6-Trifluoro-1,3,5-triazine; Cyanuric trifluoride; Trifluoro-1,3,5-triazine; 2,4,6-Trifluorotriazine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|38.8||292.||A||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 277. - 344. K.|
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|11.3||PE||Asbrink, Svensson, et al., 1981||LLK|
|11.5||PE||Brundle, Robin, et al., 1972||LLK|
|12.3||PE||Asbrink, Svensson, et al., 1981||Vertical value; LLK|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas phase ion energetics data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, 1994|
|NIST MS number||133291|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Asbrink, Svensson, et al., 1981
Asbrink, L.; Svensson, A.; Von Niessen, W.; Bieri, G., 30.4 nm He(II) photoelectron spectra of organic molecules, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1981, 24, 293. [all data]
Brundle, Robin, et al., 1972
Brundle, C.R.; Robin, M.B.; Kuebler, N.A., Perfluoro effect in photoelectron spectroscopy. II. Aromatic molecules, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1972, 94, 1466. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.